Our Commitment to Cleanliness & Hygiene:
Our commitment to Health & Safety has always been a top priority. So with proudness, we inform you that our hotel has been authorised with the “Ηealth First” certification, provided by the Μinistry of Tourism, verifying that all rules and protocols are in place in our premises in order to prevent any exposure to Covid-19. We assure you that your health and wellbeing will be safeguarded here.
- All touchpoints in public areas like door handles, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitizer/ disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service.
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently.
- Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service.
- Sprayer with professionally identified chemicals are being used to disinfect the hotel entrances, employee entrances, as well as various public areas.
- Protocols are in place for staff to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items.
- Temperature readings of non-resident guests are taken at the entrance of the hotel. Temperature readings of resident guests and team members are also taken once a day.
- Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all areas, including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely.
- If any of the parameters for our guests or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance are provided immediately.
- Correctly formulated hand sanitisers are in place in all guest rooms and at all public spaces and include the entrances, lobbies, corridors, cloakrooms, etc.
- Professional agencies and doctors are on standby for sanitization of all areas should there be anyone detected with a positive sign of COVID-19.
- Detailed Standard Operating Procedures are in place in case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis where a guest or a colleague needs to be quarantined.
- To ensure all standards and protocols are adhered to, each hotel has a dedicated Hygiene and Safety Manager.